Still working on gathering your social proof? Why not write a guest post for my blog? If you have an interest and/or experience in the following areas, I would be happy to feature a guest post by you!
Here are the categories I’m looking to add to my blog:
- Personal Growth & Development
- Work From Home
- Arts (all mediums)
My current categories are:
- Web Design & Development
- Organic SEO
- Photo/Image Editing
- Social Media
Types of articles I like to include on my site are:
- Blog Series
- Tutorials & How-To-Guides
- Listicles (for now)
- Personal Spotlights
I don’t have many guidelines at all. For example, I don’t have any word count requirements. But the guidelines I do have are very important.
Here are the few “rules” I have:
- No duplicate content – please don’t send me articles that are or will be posted elsewhere.
- No plagiarism – please only submit your own original work. (I will run a check.)
- No copyrighted images – please only submit featured images that are free for commercial use with no attribution required. (And provide me the link so I can double check it.)
And that’s really it. As long as the article fits with the categories, types, and guidelines above, I will post it on my site.
Please send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name
- Your article
- URL to your featured image
- Your author’s bio
- Link to your website
Or upload your article here: